This is me today.
30 Rock continuing their tradition of breaking the fourth wall in the last episode
This is basically Tumblr.
- 30 Rock is everything I wanted from TV and more.
- I need to find a Jack Donaghy to tell me how to run my life. Also, the transparent dishwasher? Genius
- If you don’t wear a tux after 6 PM you’re a farmer
- Jack Donaghy has hooked up with the hottest women in Hollywood. Julianne Moore, Elizabeth Banks AND Selma Hayek? Could a fictional character have done any better than that?
- YES. LIZ LEMON. Jon Hamm. Jason Sudeikis. JAMES MARSDEN.
- Interracial twins for Liz that are perfectly Tracy and Jenna? Way to go at making me cry, Tina Fey.
- I WANT TO GO TO THERE
- I don’t get why Tina makes Liz Lemon out to be a hugely unattractive woman. TINA YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LIZ LEMON IS TOO
- Live every week like its shark week
- The fact that this show sarcastically played at the actual business drama going on with NBC, GE and Comcast was wonderful. Also, just how it tied in everything actually happening in the world today into the lives of the characters on the show WHILE still being funny and true to the show. I love it.
- It’s my way til’ payday
- Kenneth Parcell is the most adorable character. Can I just say that when I was watching Wreck It Ralph I just couldn’t stop thinking about Jack McBrayer in a NBC page suit?
- Oprah is a religion
- From now on, I will only say camera as ca-ma-ra
- I am so happy with the finale of this show. The Pete fake death storyline was a little iffy, but it was a great close. Tina Fey, I can’t wait to see what you do next. Want to help me produce my television show? I’m starting to write it! Also, Lorne Michaels, one day I will be you and Tina Fey combined into one. (I dream big…)
Goodbye 30 rock, I will miss you.
2. If you don’t wear a tux after 6:00 PM, you’re a farmer.
3. Glasses are sexy.
4. It’s ok to love food more than you love most human people.
5. How to spell “Tracy”
T as in the drink, R as in the pirate noise, A as in the Fonzie noise, C as in sea monster, Y as in why do we even make friends if they’re going to let you down when you need them most.
6. Everyone needs a Jack figure in their life to give them awful, yet extremely sound advice to guide them.
7. Live every week like it’s shark week.
8. There’s nothing wrong with being from a small town in GA. (Kenneth)
9. It’s my way til payday.
10. “Because the human heart is not properly connected to the human brain….” you will love some people that you never thought you would.
11. When I see people chewing their nails, I assume they are either anxious or handled some ham earlier.
12. Hamlet the Mini Pig Goes Down The Stairs
13. How Mad Men ends…….
14. How to insult people properly (Thank you, Jack)
15. When a woman has ambition, it’s like a dog wearing clothes.
16. There are no bad ideas, only great ideas that go horribly wrong.
17. In naming babies: Don’t over think names. There will never be a President Ashton or a Doctor Katniss.
18. Liz Lemon parties are M.A.N.D.A.T.O.R.Y
19. Oprah is a religion.
20. The word lovers is weird, unless used between meat & pizza.
21. Never go with a hippie to a second location.
22. If we have to have government, make it as small as you can. Dwarves. Tiny buildings. Pizza bagels for lunch.
23. The problem with Canada is that their milk comes in bags, bags!
24. The Pope owns Long John Silvers.
25. Business drunk is like rich drunk, either way it’s ok to drive.
26. The “chuckle” is the part of the pig between the tail and the anus.
27. A.S.S. - analyze, strategize, succeed
28. There’s a reason people don’t say honest goodbyes, because when stuff is coming to an end people freak out and start acting crazy.
29. Our country could use more Liz-Lemons.
30. I’ll never forget you, rural juror.