Spread ‘em around.
Society needs more Diana Prince.
Princess Diana vs. societal expectations of women.
The First Amendment does not protect you from:
- Criticism: If you’re a comedian who makes a bad rape joke, people are allowed to point out that you’re not funny as well as an asshole.
- Shame: If you tweet something racist about President Obama on your public Twitter account that’s connected to your first and last name, people are allowed to say that is bad.
- The Right to Anonymity: If you take creepy photos of women without their consent and post them on Reddit, people are allowed to try and figure out who you are and post your information on the internet. No one is entitled to anonymity. It’s up to you whether to make it easy for people to find you.
- Mockery: If you put yourself out there that means your peers (and news outlets) have the right to LOL and comment.
- Consequences: If you publicly express yourself in a manner that is offensive, hurtful, or just plain dumb, strangers might contact your friends/family/school/employer and tell them what you did. That is not infringing on your right to free speech; it’s pointing out how you choose to exercise that right. Like the rest of the federal constitution, the First Amendment protects us from the government, not from private companies, which may be able to fire or otherwise punish you for stuff you say, even if it’s outside of work. The laws protecting the free speech of private employees vary from state to state, aside from specifically protected speech like labor organizing. Here are some guidelines for public employees and students.Casually bringing this back
This, ladies and gents, is how you handle anon hate. I will screenshot what the mom says if she replies
Aveline de Grandpré ◆ Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Tumblr doesnt have any high quality photos of the very best Aveline ???
So I uploaded a transparent one
You can thank me later
Character: Aveline de Grandpré
Series: Assassin’s Creed 3 Liberation
Don’t say you’ll ‘treat a girl like a princess’ unless you’re prepared to follow up on that shit.
If I’m not living in a castle by the sea with diplomatic powers over a small country then you’re a bitch-ass liar.
an episode of doctor who where the tardis goes missing and the doctor enlists the help of justin timberlake because he is the only one who can bring sexy back
Independent living is..
Go to Starbucks. Order coffee for “Prisoner 24601”
When they call out your order, jump up and yell “My name is Jean Valjean!”
And if the barista replies with “AND I’M JAVERT,” you tip that motherfucker so hard
you tip them right over the edge of a bridge