The Secret Door could take you anywhere in the world. Only unlike completely randomised websites that drop you in the middle of the Australian outback, it’s likely to take you somewhere really, really cool.
it took me to the horizon of a city. and then i looked around and i realized…
it was a miniature city
people were standing around it and all this time i was thinking it was a real city
i got scared there for a moment
it dropped me IN THE OCEAN in front of a manta ray
I am in some turkish baths
Muscular dudes and ladies are looking at me
I’m in a candy store. c:
I am in what looks to be a damaged and abandoned school room. This is fascinating.
reblogging this again
Native American and Xican@ students protest the 500th anniversary of Columbus landing in the Americas.
A snowy desert taken from an airplane.
Little Witch Academia’s first episode just came out, subbed and all!! GOSH IT IS GOOD. The characters are all just fuCKIN WONDERFUL AND THE ANIMATION UGH.
JUST GO WATCH IT.
JUST DO THAT.
Little Witch Academia
Spread ‘em around.
Society needs more Diana Prince.
Princess Diana vs. societal expectations of women.
The First Amendment does not protect you from:
- Criticism: If you’re a comedian who makes a bad rape joke, people are allowed to point out that you’re not funny as well as an asshole.
- Shame: If you tweet something racist about President Obama on your public Twitter account that’s connected to your first and last name, people are allowed to say that is bad.
- The Right to Anonymity: If you take creepy photos of women without their consent and post them on Reddit, people are allowed to try and figure out who you are and post your information on the internet. No one is entitled to anonymity. It’s up to you whether to make it easy for people to find you.
- Mockery: If you put yourself out there that means your peers (and news outlets) have the right to LOL and comment.
- Consequences: If you publicly express yourself in a manner that is offensive, hurtful, or just plain dumb, strangers might contact your friends/family/school/employer and tell them what you did. That is not infringing on your right to free speech; it’s pointing out how you choose to exercise that right. Like the rest of the federal constitution, the First Amendment protects us from the government, not from private companies, which may be able to fire or otherwise punish you for stuff you say, even if it’s outside of work. The laws protecting the free speech of private employees vary from state to state, aside from specifically protected speech like labor organizing. Here are some guidelines for public employees and students.Casually bringing this back
This, ladies and gents, is how you handle anon hate. I will screenshot what the mom says if she replies
Aveline de Grandpré ◆ Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Tumblr doesnt have any high quality photos of the very best Aveline ???
So I uploaded a transparent one
You can thank me later